OneRoom B&B is very well located.
It is at the gates of the ancient stone village of Jouvenceaux, three minutes walk from the chairlift to Sportinia ( Via Lattea Ski) and a few minutes by car from the centre of Sauze d’Oulx.
The closest chairlift “Jouvenceaux” rises up to Sportinia, the dazzling hearth of Via Lattea Ski area, both in winter for skiers and in summer for walkers and freeride bikers.
From the front door of One Room, you can easily reach the bus stop and catch a lift up to Sauze D’oulx, for grocery shops, boutique clothes shops, pubs, restaurants and cinema or down to Oulx directly to the bigger supermarket “ Le Baite” and the nearest railway station to Turin or Bardonecchia directions.
In winter season an extra free bus is available at certain times (called “Yeti bus”).
OneRoom by walking:
- 1 minute walk from the “Bar Jouvenceaux” where you can have your morning breakfast, taste traditional local food and buy Italian books and magazines;
- 3 minute walk from pizzeria L’Etoiles des Neiges;
- 3 minute walk from restaurant “ La Fontaine” in front of the chairlift;
- 15/20 minutes walk to the village centre of Sauze D’Oulx.
- 1 hour by car or by train to Turin city centre.