Jouvenceaux is a cozy ancient village, part of the district of Sauze d’Oulx, with its authentic and traditional architecture.
It is known in the area for the beautiful chapel Jouvenceaux is the St. Anthony Abbot with 15th Century frescoes adorning the interior and exterior walls representing stories of St Anthony’s life, typically St. Antony with a piglet at his feet – the fat of this animal was used to cure poor people from many diseases.
Wooden sculptures can be found throughout the area, the result of a Maurizio Perron project called Art in the Forest which brought artists from all over the world to create contemporary and original sculptures that adorn the streets, forests and parks of Sauze d’Oulx and its surroundings.
- Trail running;
- Mountain biking;
- Freeride in Sauze d’Oulx bike park ( The Jouvenceaux chairlift takes you up to Sportinia where the trails begin)
- Adventure village;
- Off road;
- Swimming pool in Bardonecchia;
- Yoga outdoor retreats
Holiday is sacred and you deserve the best.
Here you can find a shortlist of our beloved spots in the Area.
- Easy, cozy, funny place and delicious organic food: Table dloux Amis
- Feeling like home: Bar Jouvenceaux
- Best Italian food on the slopes: Ciao Pais
- Romantic and intimate dinner: Cantun
- Best food experience in Alta Val di Susa: Ristorantino Rolliere
- Great agri-tourism: La Gerla
- Best quick pizza around Pizza House
- Quick and tasteful ski break: Bar Basset
- Need a beautician in town?: Annestyle
- Take a hot bath: Monetier Les bains e Durancia
- Renting ski equipment: Allemand Sport
- Cute small things: Dahu
- Ski Instructor: Guiz
- Mountain Guide: Marco Eydallin